JOIN THE KCI TEAM!
KCI is always looking for bright minds who are passionate about their career and interested in preserving our environment. KCI currently has openings at our Tampa, FL location for solid waste consulting professionals.
Excellent opportunity to grow with a top-quality firm, providing a full range of solid waste consulting services. Our areas of focus are solid waste management, program optimization and strategic planning, procurement and contracting assistance, operational and financial analysis, waste reduction and recycling, organics management, waste composition and generation studies, and sustainability and green programs. KCI serves a diverse client base throughout Florida, the U.S., and internationally.
Please take a look at our current openings and if you think you would be a good fit for our team, please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
KCI currently seeks a highly qualified Project Manager to join our team of innovative thinkers. Our Project Managers are the client interface for our company and are responsible for all aspects of a project. This includes ensuring client’s objectives are met within budget and on time. Project sizes may range and a desire to tackle complex, large projects with a clear and practical approach is a must.
- Manage and execute consulting projects with a team and senior level support.
- Foster long‐term client relationships through sound client management practices.
- Develop scopes of work, budgets, staff assignments, and work plans for a range of solid waste projects.
- Ensure compliance with client contract requirements during projects.
- Manage preparation and delivery of work products and project deliverables.
- Develop presentations of project results and present to client, as requested.
- Maintain a clear pulse on the client’s objectives and needs and reorient when necessary.
- Produce products that meet the highest technical standards.
- Ability to manage clients with a wide range of knowledge and skillsets.
- Demonstrated expertise of the current solid waste industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or related major (Master’s Degree preferred).
- Minimum of five (5) years of related project management experience to include field and office‐based projects.
- Expertise in multiple areas of KCI’s core services. Visit: WHAT WE DO – SERVICES
- Analytical thinker that prefers customized approach to solving problems.
- Detail oriented with solid communication, research, and technical writing skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel on short notice.
- Reputable solid waste or sustainability certifications a plus.
KCI offers excellent opportunities for career advancement and a competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, SEP, paid holidays and vacation.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!