JOIN THE KCI TEAM!
KCI is always looking for bright minds who are passionate about their career and interested in preserving our environment. KCI currently has openings at our Tampa, FL location for solid waste consulting professionals.
Excellent opportunity to grow with a top-quality firm, providing a full range of solid waste consulting services. Our areas of focus are solid waste management, program optimization and strategic planning, procurement and contracting assistance, operational and financial analysis, waste reduction and recycling, organics management, waste composition and generation studies, and sustainability and green programs. KCI serves a diverse client base throughout Florida, the U.S., and internationally.
Please take a look at our current openings and if you think you would be a good fit for our team, please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to us at email@example.com
A consultant performs specialized research and planning. A consultant is responsible for the technical accuracy and the quality of project deliverables with which he/she has contact. In addition, a consultant may serve as a project manager reporting to a project director. In particular, a consultant serves the following functions:
- Serves as a resource person for the project team in particular areas of expertise
- Provides technical and analytical assistance to senior consultants and/or project managers
- Provides general advice and direction to research analysts
- Produces final deliverables
A research analyst conducts research and produces documents as required to support the project objectives. Serves as a member of a project team performing assigned research and planning tasks.
- Performs assigned tasks, including research in all areas of expertise, with emerging specialty in defined areas as required
- Writes and edits deliverables for senior consultant and/or project manager to review
- Meets with project team members in task-oriented meetings
Provides administrative support to project team to complete project objectives. Functions can include, but not be limited to, production and distribution of project deliverables; typographical and grammatical review of documents; preparation of meeting agenda/notes; travel arrangements; and filing of project documents.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!